Wednesday, September 10, 2014

6 Shots


Sunday, September 7, 2014

6 Shots

 During editing and making this video I learned quite a bit. The six shot sequence we used was a beginner for me. I had never recorded anything serious before. The XCU means extra close up is basically a clip of what the hands of the person are doing. A CU is a shot that shows much of the upper side of the body. OTS means over the shoulder. A MS is a medium shot of the hips up. A wide shot shows what the person is doing, but not the entire scene. An XWS is an extra wide shot and it sets the scene for the video. I learned over this project that during a video, you should shoot a variety of shots from different angles and that you clan only use legal music on youtube videos. During my next project I will get much better shots with nobody in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment