Wednesday, September 17, 2014

AB Sequence



In this project I learned quite a few things. I learned that there can not be any jump cuts because they do not make sense to the viewers. Even though we had trouble with that I learned that I will not do it again in future videos. I also learned that viewers do not like very long clips. Therefore each clip was at max 3 seconds. During next project I am going to not have jump cuts obviously. I am also going to add transitions if I need to. Another thing I am going to do is cut my clips the way I need to make it look the best it can be. Collaboration is working together as a group to complete a task. That was a big key for this project. Mainly because it was a partner project, but you had to communicate with your partner many times to complete the tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment