Friday, September 12, 2014

My Personality Type

My personality type is ESFJ, which means that I am an extrovert, a sensor, a feeler, and a judger. Each of these concepts or traits are things that shape my personality. I completely agree about how it says my personality is inferred. Each of the explanations for each trait seems to fit me perfectly. Extroverted means that I am open to people and that I like to communicate to get the job done. Sensing means that I feel emotion and such for other people. Feeling means that I like to do hands on activities and things like that. And finally, judging means that I like to be loyal about things, not just joke around about serious things.

I think that my personality type fits me perfectly! Everything pretty much flawless besides that sometimes I am an introvert around people. Other than that I am surprised at how accurate the test was. My personality type does help me better understand how I act and react to things as well as to people.

When I work as a team, I am and extrovert so I am open to conversation and changes. I also sense so I am respectful to other ideas. Feeling means that I like to be organized on the project but loyal to other people's work. People may have misunderstood how I like to do hands on activities or practices before anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment