Friday, August 22, 2014

Conlin's Basketball Trickshot Highlights



This week in eComm I worked on this video for most of the time. I learned a lot about Final Cut Pro and the iMac computers. I used tools in like transitions in Final Cut Pro to get the video completed. I also used the blade tool to cut out unnecessary parts and clips in the video I didn’t need. I imported music to the video for some nice background music. Another tool I used was the export shortcut key command. I used that to export my video clips and other things into and out of Final Cut Pro. During the video editing I learned how to slow down and speed up the speed of the video. The transitions I chose were mostly the "blur" type because they were simple and quick. Basketball trick shots for the topic of this video simply because I love basketball and I thought it would be cool to make a highlight video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment