Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Final Project

First, our group came up with the idea of inventing Scented Socks by agreeing as a group to use this idea. We all had separate ideas, but we soon agreed on using Scented Socks. Scented Socks were something that we thought society actually needs, and would buy. After this, we began designing our project on paper, and then moved to sketch up. We each completed different parts of the animation, until that part of the project was completed. After the animation was completed, we all decided the other parts of the project we needed to fill. We came together as a group several times to assure everybody was doing their job. We had to help revise each other's work and help make the products as well completed as possible.

If I were to do this same project once again, I would have used time more wisely at the early stages. If I would have completed the website quicker, I may not have had as many problems with it. Also, I would try to help my team members more at the beginning, so that we all get comfortable with each other. Other than that, our project went well and I would not change anything else. To enhance my next experience, I would apply many different color schemes and models to my product, so that our group can collaborate and pick the very best one. I would also have everyone help each other more to collaborate once again.
Within the video, I acted as the protagonist. The good "Scented Socks" were defeating the stinky, gross socks. Our group used a combination of collaboration and creativity to finish the commercial. We had to be very creative when we came up with this video idea to show the audience the benefits from Scented Socks.

I created the packaging, creating a box very similar to socks you would find at the store. Inside of the box, there is a hook holding up the socks. Beside the box, a few of our flavors are presented.


I had a very rough time with the website. After recieving help four separate times from Mr. Olson, and coming in early/late for more than 3 hours total to try and fix it, our website would still not work in safari. Because of the website issue, it created a domino affect onto all of our other pieces of the project. After the project

No comments:

Post a Comment