Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Interview/ Learnings



Over the nine weeks or so that I was in this class I learned a lot. I learned everything from the Final Cut Pro basics to how to use a video recorder. In Final Cut Pro I learned many shortcut keys. Some of them I learned were Command B for the blade tool, command I and O for input and output, and shift Z which shows the whole timeline. I also learned many tools on Final Cut Pro such as adding transitions, music, sound effects, and more. On the camera I learned that you can’t hold it because of how shaky you are. When you are using 2 or more people you can’t move the camera on to one of the side of the scene because the viewer won’t know what is going on. I had so much fun in this video strand of eComm. I think that I want to go into I next year.

1 comment: